Climbing Hill Alumni 1918 - 1962

Construction began on the Climbing hill school in 1916 and construction was completed in 1917. The first year the school only had five teachers, and only one graduate. The following 2 years had a total of 3 graduating students. As the years went on attendance began to rise, but by 1963 Climbing Hill and Moville schools were combined. However for the first few years the middle school and elementary was still located in climbing hill, but declining enrollment caused the building to close and all grades moved to Moville.