Frequently Asked Questions

1. How does a resident/student obtain or renew a weight room key?
- Stop in the office during business hours and see Lindi. The fee is $120 a year.

2. Where can I find student athletic forms?
- Athletic forms are located under Athletic Schedules or Sports Schedules.

3. Where can I find the High School and Middle School bell schedule"
-The bell schedule is listed as the last option on the OUR SCHOOL tab and under the blue SCHOOL CALENDAR button on the Home Page.

4. Where can I find the YEARBOOK ORDER FORM?
-Here----------> YEARBOOK ORDER FORM